This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from a qualifying purchase. Learn more.
Affirmations are a great way that helps you start your day on the right foot.
They are a sentence of powerful positive words you say to yourself.
Affirmations remind you that you are living in a good moment, and even on the bad days, they help you remain calm and help you get through it.
It is also scientifically proven that when you constantly repeat something to yourself, you are highly likely to attract that into your life, too, so repeating affirmations to yourself is like working on your subconscious mind in a positive and right way.
And, if you think it actually works, then it does. All you have to do is believe in what you are saying.
Here in this post we will talk about affirmations specifically for self love and healing. So, let’s get started-
Affirmations For Self-Love And Healing
- 1) I love myself; my body, my soul, and my mind unconditionally.
- 2) I accept myself the way I am.
- 3) I choose to be kind to myself today and every day.
- 4) I am powerful.
- 5) I am uniquely beautiful, whole, and complete.
- 6) I am a priority for myself.
- 7) I love my life.
- 8) I can become whatever I set my mind to.
- 9) I deserve self-love.
- 10) I am at peace with myself.
- 11) I am in a better situation.
- 12) I forgive everyone who did wrong to me.
- 13) I forgive myself for letting myself down for other people.
- 14) I choose to attract positivity.
- 15) I choose to attract positive people.
- 16) I am willing to ask for help when needed.
- 17) I am strong enough to face any obstacles.
- 18) I can say no to others if it’s costing me my peace.
- 19) I am being my authentic self.
- 20) My future is brighter.
- 21) Today is another wonderful opportunity to start a new, fresh life.
- 22) I am ready to face any challenges today.
- 23) I am worthy of being heard and seen.
- 24) I can change my current reality.
- 25) I am patient with myself as I know healing is a slow process.
- 26) My body is healthy, and my feelings are valid.
- 27) I am feeling energetic at the moment.
- 28) I am worthy of receiving unconditional love.
- 29) I am radiant.
- 30) I am vibrant.
- 31) Universe is working with me in my journey.
- 32) I trust the process.
- 33) I believe that everything happening for me is for good.
- 34) I am the source of positive energy.
- 35) I am my biggest supporter and motivator.
- 36) I am unstoppable once I trust in my abilities.
- 37) I trust myself and this universe.
- 38) There are unlimited opportunities available out there.
- 39) Something magical is going to happen to me, I affirm it.
- 40) I am ready to learn someone new today that will help me grow.
- 41) I am ready to become the better version of myself, so I can live the life I have always dreamt of.
- 42) I focus on the present moment so I can live and enjoy it completely.
- 43) My mind is calm and relaxed.
- 44) I allow myself to let go of guilt and shame.
- 45) I am connected with my inner child.
- 46) I am allowed to slow things down and not rush with myself.
- 47) I am allowed to set and protect my boundaries.
- 48) I allow myself to get rest without feeling guilty about it.
- 48) I am truly blessed for everything I have.
- 49) I no longer see myself through the eyes of other people.
- 50) I am an independent person.
- 51) I have the freedom to experience all the beautiful things this universe has to offer me, and I won’t let anyone tell me otherwise.
You can always create affirmations that resonate with you and your life and repeat them out loud every morning or throughout the day.