45+ Positive And Inspiring Christmas Affirmations.
We are finally in the holiday season and a lot of people wait for it to come so they can decorate their home and make Christmas recipes for family and friends.
But there are also some people out there who, for some reason, find the holiday season a little rough, feeling left out and alone.
If you are feeling this way, you are not alone.
Many of us have experienced moments when the holiday season doesn’t quite live up to our expectations but there are always ways you can boost your mood and lift yourself up and that is – Christmas affirmations!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. You can read the full disclosure here.
Tip- You can also make your own bucket list specifically for Christmas. It could be reading books, lighting pretty scented candles, and enjoying food in your cozy bed. Sign up below and get your free Christmas-styled bucket list planner!
- Related- Winter Self Care For Cozy 2023 Winter.
- 100 Realistic New Year Resolution Ideas For 2024.
- Powerful Personality Growth Tips To Completely Transform Your Life.
- 6 End Of Year Goals To Achieve For a Fantastic New Year
Why Christmas Affirmations
You may ask? Holiday Christmas affirmations are useful in so many ways.
It has the power to shift your mindset, finding gratitude and positivity in little things in the tough times when you are feeling everyone around you is super happy, enjoying their life to its best except you.
When you’re feeling this way, please remember you are NOT missing out on anything.
The little things you can do for yourself can be everything in such moments.
Okay so let’s get started!
10 Gratitude Christmas Affirmations
- I am filled with joy and gratitude this Christmas season.
- I am thankful for the blessings in my life.
- I appreciate the simple pleasures of the season. (that could be pampering yourself)
- I am grateful for the food on my table and the roof over my head.
- I am a grateful receiver of love and blessings.
- I am grateful for the traditions that bring us together.
- I am thankful for the lessons learned this year.
- I am grateful for the love that surrounds me.
- I am filled with the spirit of Christmas.
- I am grateful for the opportunity to celebrate.
25 Positive Christmas Affirmations
- I enjoy the spirit of giving and sharing.
- I spread love and kindness to everyone I meet.
- My heart is open to receiving love from others.
- I choose happiness and laughter this Christmas.
- I am a source of warmth and comfort to those around me.
- I believe in the magic of Christmas.
- I am a beacon of hope and positivity.
- I appreciate the beauty of the twinkling lights and decorations.
- I give without expecting anything in return.
- I am excited about the surprises that await me.
- I radiate warmth and love to those in need.
- I am a source of inspiration to others.
- I am a loving and compassionate friend.
- I am a source of strength to my loved ones.
- I am open to new experiences and adventures.
- I am a source of encouragement to others.
- I am a vessel of love and kindness.
- I am open to the magic of the season.
- I am a source of laughter and happiness.
- I am a source of comfort and solace.
- I am a channel for goodwill and generosity.
- I am filled with the joy of giving.
- I am a reminder of the importance of family.
- I am a source of positivity and optimism.
- I am at peace with myself and the world this Christmas.
11 Merry Christmas Affirmations
- I create magical memories that will last a lifetime.
- I let go of stress and embrace the peace of the season.
- I am surrounded by the love of family and friends.
- I am a symbol of peace and goodwill.
- I make time for self-care and relaxation because that helps me deal with tough times.
- I am surrounded by the magic of the season.
- I am filled with wonder and awe at the beauty of Christmas.
- I love going out and enjoying the vibes.
- I am a symbol of love and unity.
- I am a beacon of hope in challenging times.
- I am filled with the spirit of Christmas.
Please remember Christmas is not just about tinsel and gifts; it’s a time to connect with others, shows kindness to yourself and others, and enjoy the magic of the season.
And don’t forget to get your planner!
You may also like-