This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from a qualifying purchase. Learn more.
Affirmations are powerful, no doubt. It helps you start your day with a calm, fresh, and positive mindset.
Ideally, we need to practice them every day right after waking up, but you can practice them anytime, depending on what your schedule looks like.
Affirmation is a kind of positive reminder we say to ourselves.
It is even more helpful on those hard days when we don’t feel like doing anything and lack motivation and positivity.
So, in this post, I will share 85 morning affirmations that will help you start your day the right way.
85 Morning affirmations To Have A productive day
Here are they –
- I am enough.
- I am healthy.
- Today, I am feeling great and ready to accomplish my goals.
- I am grateful for everything I have.
- I have all the resources to achieve my goals.
- My possibilities are infinite.
- I am kind.
- I am beautiful.
- I love my body and myself unconditionally.
- My mind is calm.
- I am surrounded by kind souls.
- I am a visionary person.
- I am worthy of love.
- I deserve all the happiness.
- I am brave enough to get whatever I want from my life.
- I am energetic.
- My life is gifted. I will not waste it.
- I love my life and I will live it to the fullest.
- I believe in myself.
- I am powerful.
- I am exactly where I am supposed to be.
- I am grateful for my job.
- I have people in my life who support me.
- I am feeling so fresh and positive today.
- I have the power to let go of things that are not meant for me.
- I believe everything happens for a good reason.
- I am ready for the change to improve myself.
- Today is going to be one of the best days of my entire life.
- I am grateful for the income my job provides.
- I will use my time wisely.
- I am in the present moment.
- I no longer try to control things that are not in my hands.
- I don’t let others’ thoughts define me.
- I attract positive people.
- I have unlimited possibilities today.
- I have the power to turn my thoughts and vision into reality.
- I am strong enough to go after my dreams.
- I am surrounded by positivity.
- I will trust in my strengths today and each day.
- I will learn something new today that will help my future self.
- I am a person who believes in giving more than taking.
- Today, I will be myself.
- I am thankful to all the people who are with me on my journey.
- I am at peace.
- Today is the first day of my life.
- The universe is working for me.
- I am a person who finds happiness and joy in little things.
- I am ready for the adventure that today brings into my life.
- I am my first priority. I love supporting others too.
- For me, every day is a new chance to begin again.
- I am ready to discover my new self.
- I forgive myself for the mistakes I made in the past.
- I can breathe. I am the luckiest person ever.
- I am unique. My life experiences are unique.
- I fill my heart with love and appreciation today and everyday.
- It is okay to make mistakes.
- Today I choose to be patient.
- I can take risks to improve my life.
- Whatever I do, I do with all of my heart and mind.
- I understand that challenges are part of the life and they help me grow.
- I value myself and those around me.
- I am grateful for the roof over my head.
- I am strong enough to forgive all the people who did wrong to me. I let the universe deal with it.
- Today is another day to reinvent myself.
- I choose not to limit myself today and every day.
- I will start working towards my goals today. And wouldn’t let perfectionism stop me.
- Today I chose myself.
- I have many ideas to make myself and my life better than yesterday.
- I trust my inner voice.
- I am proud of myself. I’ve come so far.
- I am becoming a better version of myself every single day.
- There is absolutely no limit to what I can achieve.
- I am worthy of success and happiness.
- I have the power to make myself unstoppable.
- I am optimistic.
- I’m making my financial situation better every day.
- I am thankful for the food I have.
- I am my own life coach and I can motivate myself whenever needed.
- I can survive hard days. I am a warrior.
- I am cherished.
- I love to see other people succeed. And help them in any way I could with all my heart.
- Today I choose not to take my day for granted.
- I can have everything I wanted.
- I am so blessed.
- I don’t let my insecurities stop me from achieving my goals.
If you found them helpful. Don’t forget to let me know in the comment box below!
Pin for later!