Sunday affirmations are a great way to recharge yourself and start your upcoming week on the right foot.
With the hustle and bustle of the week from job to unlimited other responsibilities you need some time to look after yourself and recharge your batteries to get ready and even more excited for the week ahead.
First of all, you worked so hard this past week and it’s something worth noticing and celebrating.
Sunday affirmations are even more helpful for people who start getting anxious on Sunday evening because they hate Mondays and feel like a torture when they go back to their work places.
When Sunday should be a day to have fun, rest and get ready for the week, most people spend it worrying about next week about their work, bosses and what not.
With this in mind, I have curated a list of Sunday affirmations that you can use on every Sunday to have a mindful Sunday and as well as upcoming week to be more exciting and productive.
Personally I love spending my Sunday time on self care and doing some other mindful tasks that I talk about in this post.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. You can read the full disclosure here.
41 Sunday Affirmations To Help You Recharge For The Week
Let’s get started-
1) I am grateful to wake up this morning.
2) I am ready to start my Sunday with more excitement and positivity.
3) This day is filled with joy and happiness.
4) My heart is at peace.
5) My mind is calm.
6) I release negativity from the past week and welcome new fresh thoughts and opportunities.
7) I allow myself to relax and recharge.
8) I am grateful for this chance to spend my Sunday like this.
9) I embrace the peace and quiet that Sunday offers.
10) I choose to let go of any regrets or past mistakes.
11) I am open to receiving guidance and clarity on this day.
12) I release my negative thoughts and replace them with positive affirmations.
13) I trust in whatever this universe has planned for me.
14) This Sunday I choose to engage in activities that bring me joy and fulfillment.
15) I allow myself to be fully present this sunday.
16) I choose to make this day of self reflection and self discovery.
17) I am happy and surrounded by loving people.
18) I am grateful to be connected to the beauty of this nature this Sunday.
19) I choose to create a harmonious environment.
20) I release any worries or anxiety.
21) Today I choose to trust my intuition and listen to my inner guidance.
22) I attract positive energy.
23) I am the ultimate source of happiness.
24) Sunday is the day to follow my passion and take steps to make my dreams come true.
25) I am deserving of joy, relaxation, rest, and serenity.
26) I attract positive vibes.
27) I trust that everything is unfolding perfectly in my life.
28) Every Sunday I am getting closure to my dream life.
29) I deserve to care for myself and this Sunday I will not hesitate to practice self care.
30) This day is filled with abundant opportunities for growth.
31) I embrace the stillness this Sunday brings into my life.
32) Today I allow myself to flow with the rhythm of this Sunday.
33) Today I will spend my time on myself, my wellbeing and to rejuvenate myself and will not feel bad for it.
34) Today I am ready to raise my vibration and feel more confident about my body and myself.
35) I allow myself to connect with inner peace.
36) Today, I choose to be my biggest supporter.
37) I radiate kindness to myself and others.
38) I allow myself to let go of perfectionism and enjoy every moment of the day.
39) I allow myself to make mistakes and will not fear failure.
40) I like spending time with myself.
41) I am ready for a fresh start.
I hope you find these Sunday affirmations helpful.
Pin For LATER!!