This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from a qualifying purchase. Learn more.
Are you someone who always loves to buy gifts for other people but never thought to buy yourself one? Or maybe you just love the idea of self-reward, and are looking for new ways to reward yourself?
Either ways, I am so glad you are here, and you decided to look after yourself. After all, we deserve to be rewarded when we work a lot for a goal and finally achieve it.
The best part of this post is that most of these ideas are budget-friendly or free.
So, I am going to be sharing the top 50 self-reward ideas to reward yourself, so grab a cup of coffee and enjoy!
50 Ways To Reward Yourself
- Book a medi/pedi session– You can either book a session or do it yourself at home; the choice is yours.
- Prepare your Favorite meal if you are someone who enjoys cooking.
- Take a nap– My favorite on the list.
- Go for a bike ride– if that’s something you are interested in
- Invest in a course or two to boost up your knowledge- as a blogger, I have invested in a couple of courses to learn from other experienced bloggers, plus I can save my time as I don’t have to figure everything out on my own. I love skillshare as they offer courses and interesting lessons in many different categories and they are very affordable.
- Get new running shoes.
- Buy yourself a beautiful dress– it doesn’t have to be an expensive one.
- Apply your favorite sheet mask and relax.
- Go out for dinner in your favorite restaurant – alone or with your family/partner/friend.
- Get your nails done.
- Dye your hair with a new color.
- Adopt a pet. If you have time to take care of one.
- New skin-care product- I love buying products from different brands to see what’s working best on my skin, and if you are anything like me, you would love this one too.
- Listen to your favorite music album.
- Watch your favorite show on Netflix.
- Re-read your favorite book. Nothing To read? Here’re 10 life-changing books.
- Buy yourself a new eyeshadow palette
- Enjoy a long shower using your favorite products.
- Take a day off for no reason.
- Invest in a planner to write your daily to-do list
- Make a DIY face mask.
- Visit a museum– there is so much to learn.
- Visit a pet shelter.
- Get a new haircut
- Listen to a podcast- You can find tons of podcasts in different categories on Spotify.
- Watch an inspirational video on youtube.
- Shave your legs if you want to.
- Indoor plants- There are many options to choose from. Click here to know more.
- Get a new pillow
- Organize your life– check here to know how to organize your life in one week.
- Get a gym membership.
- Put a new sheet on your bed- The best feeling, isn’t it?
- Watch yoga videos on youtube– if you want to start practicing yoga.
- Spend some time in nature without your phone– A good one because we use a lot of time on our screens, and spending some time without it can help refresh your mind.
- Get a temporary or permanent tattoo– you can use Pinterest for inspiration.
- Watch something on NetFlix with popcorn.
- Buy yourself a new perfume.
- Plan a vacation– If you are looking to plan a vacation, then getting a ticket in advance can save you money.
- Enjoy a glass of wine because who doesn’t love it?
- Sign up to learn a new language– want to be bilingual or trilingual? Busuu is an excellent and affordable option.
- Enjoy a home spa day.
- Go out with a friend, or you can plan a night out.
- Attend a music concert
- Go out to watch a movie in the theater- Pick a time when there is less crowd.
- Eat your favorite chocolate.
- Dance– It doesn’t cost you anything, plus it’s a really fun activity to do.
- Take a long bath using cute bath bombs.
- Start a new hobby– It’s always a good idea to pick up something new that you are interested in, even if there’s no money involved.
- Light candles.
- Get new photo frames for walls.
- Book a session with a personal trainer– health is wealth, and there couldn’t be a better self-reward than working towards your health.
Final thoughts: Those are 50 ways to reward yourself when you achieve a goal.
Keep in mind that you don’t have to do something that doesn’t align with your future plans. For example, if you want to save for paying off your debt, then planning a vacation abroad wouldn’t be a great idea at this time.
I really hope you found the article helpful. If you did and want to add something, please comment below!
Pin for later!
Leave a Reply